Letter to Parents sent on October 22, 2020:
Dear Venerini Community,
We hope this email finds you all well! Things continue to be going really well here =) We wanted to send out this email just to keep you in the loop for the steps we will take IF we have a positive case at school. Below you will find the steps:
- The Individual will be notified not to return to school until they have completed the isolation procedures for COVID-19.
- In accordance with the Massachusetts Department of Health regulations, we will report the information to the state and to our local health departments and follow any other guidelines given.
- A text alert will be sent out to ONLY individuals in the same classroom and others identified as close contacts. These individuals will need to quarantine for 14 days and are strongly encouraged to be tested.
- An email will be sent out to the entire Venerini community of staff and families to notify them.
- Teachers will be notified of students who will be needing remote learning access.
Cleaning procedures will be advanced and adapted as needed as well. This is a general guideline of what to expect as of now. We will follow all other guidelines or procedures that may come up depending on the situation. If anything changes I will keep everyone posted. We hope to move along as well as we are now but want to be prepared.
Kelli Randall & Kate Littlejohn
The following is information to educate families on the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Please check back regularly as we will be updating information as soon as we receive it.
- Prevention and Treatment
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities