Our diverse student body represents 26 towns and communities
A challenging and vigorous STEAM curriculum, created and supported through our partnership with WPI.
- Integrated Google Classroom/Chromebook technology.
- Student-centered Learning— active, project-based, and experiential—cultivating students’ curiosity to learn and explore, and transforming them into joyful learners.
- Small student-faculty ratios support a personalized approach to each child’s learning and development.
1945 by the Sisters of Venerini
To Educate is to Liberate
- Student Faculty Ratio: 9:1.
- Nurturing, supportive, and involved. Active partners with parents.
- High standards and expectations for all.
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
Committed to the total formation of our students, we provide a wide range of co- and extracurricular activities, clubs, and experiences to inspire our students’ interests and growth in faith, phys ed and athletics, art and music, service, leadership, STEM, language, and more.
FAITH & FORMATION
Through religious instruction, daily prayer, regular liturgies and services, and through service in our school and community, we teach and mentor students to grow in knowledge and love of our faith, and to live as moral Christian disciples in the world.