A Venerini education is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. We are committed to offering help to families in planning and making appropriate choices to afford tuition.
Tuition 2020 - 2021
Preschool 2.9 through PreK4: $8,200
Kindergarten through Grade 5: $7,800
Grade 6 through Grade 8: $8,000
Book and Technology Fee (K-G8): $300 per student
Activities Fee/Classroom Supplies: $150 per student
Tuition Payment Plans
All families must have a FACTS Family Portal account for tuition payment and financial aid eligibility.
Plan 1: Full Payment by July 31st entitles family to a 3% discount - must be paid via FACTS Family Portal
Plan 2: Bi-annual payments through FACTS* – Due on the 5th or 20th of July and January. A small transaction fee will be added.
Plan 3: Quarterly Payments through FACTS* – Due on the 5th or 20th of July, September, November, and January. A small transaction fee will be added.
Plan 4: Monthly payment plan through FACTS* – July through May due on the 5th or 20th of the month. A small transaction fee will be added.
Only students who have been fully accepted and registered at Venerini Academy will be eligible for financial aid. Please note that there is no financial aid available for students in PreK3 and PreK4. New students are not considered officially enrolled until the Business Office has received the $350/student deposit.
Students accepted to Venerini Academy after March 1st will NOT be eligible for any financial aid.
FACTS Grant & Aid through the Diocese
- Log on to FACTS Family Portal
- Choose "Financial" from left menu
- Clike "Apply for For Grants & Aid" under Financial Links
- Sign-in with your FACTS Family Portal information
- Deadline for “Verified” applications is April 17th. In order to be “Verified” you should have all your information into the Diocese within 2 weeks of the to be determined deadline.
Venerini Financial Aid
- In order to be considered for Venerini Financial Aid, you must first apply for Diocesan Aid via FACTS.
- Decisions for financial aid from the Diocese or Venerini Academy will not be announced until the end of May.
If you have any questions, contact our Business Manager, Carolyn Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.