A Venerini education is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. We are committed to offering help to families in planning and making appropriate choices to afford tuition.
Tuition 2019 - 2020
2.9 Preschool - 5-FULL-DAYS: $7,000.00 3-FULL-DAYS: $4,500
PreK3 & PreK4 - $6,900.00
Kindergarten - $7,100.00
Grades 1 - 5 - $7,300.00
Grades 6 - 8 - $7,500.00
A $150 Book and Technology Fee will be included on the tuition bill.
Credit cards are excepted.
Tuition Payment Plans
Plan 1: Full payment by July 20th entitles family to a 3% discount
Plan 2: Bi-annual payments through FACTS* – Due on the 5th or 20th of July and January. A small transaction fee will be added.
Plan 3: Quarterly Payments through FACTS* – Due on the 5th or 20th of July, September, November, and January. A small transaction fee will be added.
Plan 4: Monthly payment plan through FACTS* – July through May due on the 5th or 20th of the month. A small transaction fee will be added.
*To participate in the FACTS program, you must register on-line for the 2019-2020 academic year unless you are already enrolled. Click here to go to FACTS Tuition Management for more information.
Only students who have been fully accepted and registered at Venerini Academy will be eligible for financial aid. Please note that there is no financial aid available for students in PreK3 and PreK4. New students are not considered officially enrolled until the Business Office has received the $350/student deposit.
Students accepted to Venerini Academy after March 1st will NOT be eligible for any financial aid.
FACTS Grant & Aid through the Diocese
- Go to https://online.factsmgt.com
- If you have a FACTS account; Log In
- Under “FACTS Grant & Aid” click on “Start Application”
- If you don’t have a FACTS account;
- Click on “Start Here” under the pictures
- Search for my institution
- Put in Zip Code “01605” and hit “Search”
- Click on “Venerini”
- Under “New Account” click on “Create a User Name and Password
Deadline for “Verified” applications is March 1, 2019. No applications will be considered after this date. In order to be “Verified” by March 1st you should have all your information into the Diocese within 2 weeks of the deadline. The application fee is $35.
Venerini Financial Aid
- Complete and turn in Venerini Academy Financial Aid Application to the Business Office along with a copy of your Form 1040 and W-2s no later than April 5, 2019.
- Decisions for financial aid from the Diocese or Venerini Academy will not be announced until the end of May.
If you have any questions, contact our Business Manager, Carolyn Kaufman at email@example.com.